title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

28 December 2007

::happy birthday o::

Exactly a year ago today, at 8:19 PM, our little O was born. It has been the most challenging, yet the best, year of our lives. Architectdad and I are very lucky to have her in our lives.

Needless to say, with her birthday and Christmas being so close together, she received A LOT of presents. From fabulous new clothes to amazing new toys...she has made out like a bandit!

However, I must mention my favorite. It was given to her by her great-uncle, a NASA PhD engineer. He gave her two terry cloth bibs that say: "Future NASA Astronaut" across the front. Functional and full of positive reinforcement. I like that.

Grandpa + Teta threw her a pre-birthday party. The Teletubbies birthday cake is unbelievable! Yes, my child loooves watching big, alien babies that speak in broken English. I'm actually okay with the whole purse-carrying business, though.

Architectdad and I threw her another party today and invited her playgroup pals. Good food and great company.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE O!!!

No comments: