title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

11 November 2008

::they're here::

I'm sure you've guessed by now--from my lack of posts--that our twins have arrived! C+C were born on Nov. 2nd at 12:18 PM and 12:19 PM via a scheduled c-section. They were 38-1/2 weeks in gestational age.

Both babies were born healthy and weighing in at 7 lbs each. Can you imagine??? Carrying 2 times the average-sized singleton baby??? Phew!

Now that I am no longer as big as a boat, the gawking has shifted towards the twins. Since architectdad and I are both germaphobes, it is taking all of our strength to stop ourselves from body blocking strangers from approaching our babies.

Our little O has been a curious and protective big sister. She is very proud to show off her new siblings, and is very worried when she sees one without the other. Let's hope the good will stays around :-)

No comments: