title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

06 February 2009

::is this the magic potion::

Is this the magic potion I have been dreaming about? Since the arrival of the twins, the beagles have not been getting their baths regularly. So during a trip to the Kiehl's store the other day, I picked up the chamomile-infused Spary-n-Play Cleansing Spritz in a desperate attempt to keep the hounds somewhat odor-free.

Let me tell you, that is some amazing stuff. You spray it on (generously) massage it into their fur and skin and then wipe it off with a towel. Voila! You have clean and fresh dogs again. Of course this is only a temporary fix between regular baths, but boy is it awesome!

Another amazing Kiehl's product is the Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. Since I am constantly washing my hands and sanitizing bottles, my hands are a dried up mess--my cracked knuckles all have bloody "smiles" on them. Scary. The Kiehl's hand salve not only treats my incredibly dry skin, it also absorbs nicely. No greasy residue and no perfume-y fragrance. The ladies at the nail salon would be proud.

No comments: