title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

01 August 2013

:: Project Life 07.31.13 | {childhood} ::

This summer has had a lot of ups and downs. Our family is taking it in stride and hope to share more of my photography as things in my private life start to settle down.

A sleepover between big sister and little brother after what they claimed was a scary movie. This reminds me of a very distinct memory from my childhood. Our very cool parents took my brother and me to see James Bond -- the one with Jaws, you know, the scary Neanderthal with stainless steel teeth??? I must've been 7 or 8 and it was the scariest thing I'd ever seen. Needless to say, I ended up in a sleepover in my big brother's room, just in case Jaws decided to visit :-)


No comments: