title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

21 January 2014

:: miss amanda jones ::

Love that song...especially during the scene where Eric Stoltz, Emma Thompson and Mary Stuart Masterson were getting ready for THE BIG DATE. Classic. Love it. But I digress...

I had a lot of fun with this beautiful soon-to-be HS graduate. From Amanda's gorgeous smile and laid back demeanor, you couldn't even tell that it was absolutely f-r-e-e-e-e-e-z-i-n-g!!! 

This is only a sneak peek...more to come soon!




No comments: