title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

14 January 2008

::organic at a bargain::

Even though O is already one year old, I still like layering short-sleeved onesies under her street clothes for extra warmth. I browsed through Kate Quinn Organics and American Apparel for plain, organic bodysuits. I have had great experiences with both brands, but am not crazy about the prices. I'm okay with spending a little more on pajamas and outerwear, but $12-$15 for a onesie?! A week's worth of onesies would cost $84-$105 + shipping!

So, on a hunch, I surfed Amazon.com for a bargain. Sure enough, Andrew Christian (through Amazon.com) sells American Apparel organic onesies for $6.25 each! That's almost 50% off! Needless to say, I stocked up ;-) Andrew Christian is located in North Hollywood, CA, so shipping (USPS Priority) to the East Coast takes a little longer (less than a week though).

No comments: