title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

25 January 2008

::pack-n-play::

Gosh, how I hate our Graco pack-n-play. It's heavy, and it's ugly. It's tackiness on steel legs. Yech!

If I had to do it over, I'd go with the Phil & Ted's T2 Travel Cot. Supposedly, it is so light and compact that you can pack it in your suitcase. It even comes with mesh overhead covering that has a UV protection value of 80. Perfect for the beach! At night, it transforms from a playpen to crib. More importantly, it won't hurt your aesthetic sensibilities or biceps when you use it.

Baby Bjorn also makes a light PNP that weighs only 11 lbs. It folds compactly and unfolds with one single movement. Excellent.

No comments: