title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

26 March 2008

::livie + luca::

Wow, it's been a while since my last post. O and I have been out and about enjoying the weather (albeit it's not all that much warmer). She has been walking and running everywhere, and growing like a weed. As of last week, she has outgrown all of her See Kai Run shoes. Sigh...

The good thing is, I have a terrific backup. I bought her a pair of Livie and Luca shoes (in orange!) from an Union Station kiosk a while ago. They are sized a little larger, so they fit her expanding feet quite well. To boot, the flexible rubber sole and kid leather upper are sooo soft...excellent for our "stumbler."

No comments: