title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

16 July 2008

::big foot::

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We are finally settled into our new place. We love all the extra space...feels like I can breath again. On the other hand, the twins are growing rapidly and they are definitely taking up some space in my lung cavity.

Well, at least I still have my ankles. I never got cankles (calf and ankle rolled into one) the first time around, but we shall see what happens this time. To alleviate some stress on my calves and stay cool, I am wearing only flat sandals.

I love sandals by Tory Burch. They are stylish, but more importantly, they are very comfortable. The soles also have a lot of traction, which makes it safe for us waddlers.

You can find Tory Burch footwear on the TB website or from department stores such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Saks.

Belated "happy birthday" to Architectdad, Miss V and Grand-papy!!!

No comments: