title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

17 July 2008

::such a pill::

Pills are hard to take. Even for chow hounds like my beagles. I know, I haven't written about them in a while, but they're fortunately still very much a part of our daily lives.

Once in a while, the hounds need a little antibiotic to stave off infections associated with various ailments. It has always been a challenge to get them to swallow the tiny little pills. Usually, I wrap the pill in bread and shove the mess in the hound's mouth.

Now there is an even tastier alternative. The folks who invented the addictive Greenies treats now make Greenies Pill Pockets just for this purpose. They offer beef or chicken flavored pockets in two sizes for canines and felines. Check it out on Animal World Network (great prices).

No comments: