title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

27 September 2011

:: autumn joy | washington dc children's photographer ::

Have I told you Autumn is my FAVORITE season??? Beautiful weather, excited school children everywhere AND everything is the color ORANGE! To celebrate my favorite season and favorite color, here are some not-your-everyday-black-and-whites-with-a-pop-of-color shots from our weekend family trip to the farm:





Clowns!

O



C2


M


C1


E






No comments: