title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

19 September 2011

:: lovely | washington dc children's photographer ::

I love fall. I love everything about it -- the sky, the air, the smell, Halloween... It is by far my favorite season. During this wonderfully autumnal weekend, I had the pleasure of spending some time with the beautiful M Family. Such a fun shoot -- H + A-J are so full-of-life and photogenic (not to mention their parents!) that they made my job EASY! Thank you M Family! Here is a preview of that shoot with more to come:


Big brother, H


Little sister, A-J


Not-your-everyday BW conversion


LOVE this dreamy vintage look

No comments: