title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

03 December 2011

:: christmas in middleburg | washington dc family photographer ::

We had a beautiful and fun day in Middleburg at the annual "Christmas in Middleburg" festivities. Architectdad and I have been going to this event for over 10 years and it is wonderful to be able to share this tradition with our little ones and friends! Out of various planned activities, the Middleburg Hunt Review (parade) was by far our favorite. Horses and hounds, O & the twins were in heaven!











1 comment:

Lora said...

Great pics Leslie! I'll have to make it out there one of these years!