title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

13 December 2011

:: happy h-O-lidays | washington dc holiday photographer ::

Between various holiday family photo sessions, O's 5th birthday party and the holidays, I am running on fumes! To top it off, I had the pleasure of giving my first photography-related tutorial online to a group of terrific and talented ladies! It has been a whirlwind of a year and I hope my *dumb* luck continues and allows me to work with more wonderful people.

I took this shot on Black Friday at the U.S. Botanic Garden Conservatory. The microcosm inside this tiny ornament is both amazing and humbling. Happy h-O-lidays!!! Now back to the bat cave for some more editing...



No comments: