title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

17 July 2012

:: lovely engagement | washington dc wedding photographer ::

One of the perks of living in our Nation's Capital is the array of amazing architectural spaces to choose from. I've always been intrigued by alley spaces as backdrops for portraits. There is something so intimate about the scale of the spaces. I've always wanted to shoot a session in the "alley" walkway connecting Independence Avenue & the Reagan Building  -- amazing architecture, texture and scale...and I was able to convince this lovely couple to join me :-) Congratulations, S & M!!! You guys make a beautiful couple.

No comments: