title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

04 July 2012

:: happy independence day | washington dc family photographer ::

Hello!!! Sorry I've been MIA these last few weeks. A lot of action all happening at the same time -- end of school year, beach holiday, photo sessions & consultations in between. Needless to say, I have some catching up to do :-)

Hopefully I'll get back on track as we settle into the lazy, hazy summer. Here's a view of the fireworks on the National Mall (as seen from the State Dept building. Happy 4th!

No comments: