title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

31 May 2012

:: photo-a-day {MAY} | washington dc iphonographer ::

You may have noticed -- I've slacked off on my People Pictures exercises. I decided to take a break from the intensity of the People Pictures exercises and do something light and fun. For the entire month of May, I've been participating in the photo-a-day challenge started by #fatmumslim. Each day, I look at the list of topics for this month and take an iPhone photo of the topic of the day.

The idea is to share, share, share -- everyone is welcome to participate and share the photos on whatever social platform you'd like: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Blog, Pinterest etc. One doesn't have to be super creative or be the most amazing photographer -- just the willingness to share with family & friends...or the world if you're so inclined :-)

Here are some highlights from my Photo-A-Day {MAY} album:


For the complete album, please visit my Facebook page. Tomorrow is the first day of June, so new list and new challenges. I will be posting a photo a day to my FB page.

Won't you join me??? Share your photos with me on the B+N {PHOTOGRAPHY} Facebook page and let's have some fun!

No comments: