title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

15 May 2012

:: grass | washington dc plant photographer :;

I'm tying up a couple of loose ends, so no "People Pictures" this week.

Yesterday, as I was about to sit down for dinner with my family, I realized I hadn't done my "Photo A Day" exercise for May 14th (composite from the days of May will be posted here at the end of the month). Topic: Grass.

So I quickly pulled on my rain boots, bolted outside and started taking pics of grass/ground cover in our garden. I felt the vegetation needed some "oomph", so I enlisted the help of our trusty Swiss garden gnome (guarding our garden since 2001). I had w-a-a-a-y too much fun with our little friend.




No comments: