title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

19 March 2013

:: Project Life 03.19.13 | {in the house} ::

Remember when you were little and your grandmother didn't allow little children with potentially grubby hands near her living room furniture...even though it was all covered in 1"-thick clear plastic slipcover??? Well, I'm not as strict with my children, but I do have a no-marker-or-pen-in-the-living-room policy. Once in a while though, somebody slips through my watchful eyes and leaves evidence behind. Purple glitter marker on neon green sticky note. Brilliant.

No comments: