title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

18 June 2013

:: Project Life 06.18.13 | {sweet} ::

Happy last day of school!!! No more dual drop-offs! No more dual pick-ups! Everyone will be at the same school in the Fall! And I have them all to myself for 8 weeks! Wait...what?!

Oh, it'll be great. One huge advantage of living in the city is having access to a lot of FREE summer programs and events (thank you James Smithson!). The children will finally learn how to swim this summer (fingers crossed). We'll take impromptu day trips to places we've never been (like the Scottish Rites Temple).  And I'll enjoy documenting their every move with my cameras.

Here's my sweet, sweet rising First Grader wishing you a fantastic and delightful summer!!!


No comments: