title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

29 November 2007

::shake those booties::

During our brave trip to the mall today, V and I bought each girl their own Ugg boots. I know, I know...Uggs are sooo over. But the truth is, they are durable and they keep those girlie feet warm and toasty. So thppptttttttt...

If you are looking to splurge on an ultra luxurious holiday gift for a little one, check out Car Shoe for Kids and Prada Linea Rosa for Kids. Not very practical of course, considering how quickly kids grow out of their shoes. But they are adorable nevertheless. Both brands can be found in Nordstrom (but not on their website).

No comments: