title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

19 November 2007

::you fix it::

As soon as O went down for her morning nap today, I called Seventh Generation and told them about my problem. The Customer Relations agent was very helpful and apologetic. And he actually sounded like he cared. Unusual these days.

He told me that once in a while, some defective diapers do slip past quality control and end up on the shelves. That bothered me though. If I were a new customer, these defective diapers would turn me off to 7th Gen diapers forever! Quality control should be just as important as saving the environment. Just think, I will now have to throw 150+ new, non-biodegradable, disposable diapers in the trash. Argh!

For my troubles, 7th Gen is sending me a refund check and I am sending one of the packages back to them for examination and record. This is good, because at least they care enough to figure out where it all went wrong. Hopefully.

Now I'll just have to sit and wait for my refund check, which is supposed to arrive 2-3 weeks from now. Not so efficient.

I then called Drugstore.com (took me forever to find their toll-free number on the website). The representative apologized and said she could either refund my purchase or they could send me a new case. I was afraid they would send me another defective case, I opted for the refund. They credited the amount back onto my credit card. Efficient.

Now I just have to haul my and O's behinds out to a non-Wholefoods organic store for some more 7th Gen diapers. Sigh...

No comments: