title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

26 February 2008

::cuddley toys::

My friend V taught me this trick a while ago: stock up on O's favorite stuffed toy. Our boy beagle, Z (who by the way competed again Uno's dad in his show-boy days...and lost of course), loves stuffed toys. He loves them so much that he can put a ginormous hole in one in under 1 minute. Especially ones that smell like O.

Instead of worrying all the time about Mr. Z and his nasty habit, I bought multiple "beagle" stuffed toys by Douglas Cuddle Toy. Appropriate, right?! Douglas offers several dog breeds as well as other species, in various sizes. I found the 9" Kohair model to be the best option for us. The plush Kohair material is soft yet completely machine washable and even tumble-dried. The medium size is perfect for little O's hands. I always keep one attached to the stroller, using a secure-a-toy strap. I keep the rest in her crib for her naps and nightime. O loves her plush beagles so much she gives them "kisses" by giving them love bites on the muzzle :-) She also just started calling them by name...PUPPY...very original.

With O's current fascination with fish (or as she calls them "p-ish"), we might need to stock up on the Lady Moorish Idol Fish!

No comments: