title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

17 March 2010

:: sit still ::

Ever since we started dining out with the twins, we've always had trouble with high chairs. We either can't get two at the same time, or the safety strap buckles are broken.

My friend V suggested the travel high chair by My Little Seat. It is a sling-style fabric high chair that folds down to the size of a diaper. It can be adapted to fit onto any style chair with a back.

I like this concept because of how portable it is (it comes with a matching travel pouch). Can you imagine toting two full-size high chairs with us whenever we dine out? However, I am a little uncertain about its adaptability -- does it really fit onto any chair??? Anyone uses this and would like to share your experience? Also, the fabric choices are not the best. Out of the four available patterns, I like Cocoa Snow the best.

The high chair is available for purchase in the My Little Seat online shop. The price on their website is $24.99 -- whereas on another website, it is for sale for $37.00. Not sure why, maybe hyper inflated markup?

2 comments:

v said...

just came in the mail. will have to let yours test it out and then we'll know...

Leslie C said...

Thanks! We'll give it a try :-)