title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

24 January 2012

:: my music playlist | washington dc portrait photographer ::

When I edit a session, I love listening to my iTunes playlist. To share some of my favorites with you, I've added a tab above called "PLAYLIST." Enjoy! I hope these songs help add a little more spring in your steps!
**Unfortunately, the playlist tab does not work on the iPad or iPhone (darn Flash player!)**




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: