title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

10 January 2012

:: typical washington weekend | washington dc lifestyle photographer ::

I have been a Washingtonian for nearly 30 years. It is such a culturally rich city. Sure, it's not New York or San Fran, but it certainly has its own distinct charm. Every 4 years (or 8, depending on who's in the White House), the city is completely transformed with the departure of the old and the arrival of the new. I like the energy, I like hearing different points-of-view and perspectives, and I like all the beautiful museums that are FREE to ALL. This weekend, I took full advantage of the unusually warm winter weather by happily snapping away on my iPhone. This is a collage of Hipstamatic, Camera+ and Instagram images that I took around town. Sure beats lugging around my Canon :-)

**'LIKE' my Facebook fan page for a chance to participate in the upcoming online contest!**

No comments: