title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

16 September 2007

::all about knits::

Sorry I did not keep up with the blog entries last week. The fall allergy season has started early for me. Ever since the pregnancy, I've been really susceptible to ear-nose-throat infections. So with some major-domo antibiotic, I am well on my way to recovery.

The gorgeous autumn weather we've had this weekend certainly helped with my recovery. Architectdad and I took O to Piccolo Piggies to pick out some new fall clothes for her. We came upon a pair of knit mittens by Catimini. As we dug deeper, we found a matching hat/scarf combo, and a beautifully feminine knit cardigan by the same. By comparison, I think Catimini has Deux par Deux beat, hands down. The designs and graphics are equally whimsical, but the colors are a bit more subdued and less clown-ish.

The French brand, in my opinion, sizes a little larger than average. For instance, we bought O the size 6M cardigan, but she could certainly wear it through the Fall and into Winter. On the other hand, we had to get her the size 2T hat so that we can fit it around her big noggin without too much protest. Hmmm...

You can find Catimini clothing on A Child's Closet and Madeleine Boutique. Also look for Catimini children's linens on French Brand.

No comments: