title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

19 September 2007

::do what sharon stone did::

Remember when Sharon Stone wore a plain white Gap shirt and a black silk taffeta designer skirt to an award show? Everyone loved it and suddenly, it was chic to pair couture with carefully chosen mass-produced pieces. The same is true for baby clothes.

Beautifully designed children's wear is not cheap. However, it is possible to buy some of the staples (pants for example) from stores such as Gap or Old Navy, and dress them up with other pieces from high-end brands.

As autumn approaches, I had to (sadly) put O's summer dresses away for good. That's when I panicked. I do not have pants that fit her!!! During my panic fit, I visited the Old Navy site, in hopes of finding some plain pants/jeans for my darling girl. Thankfully, Old Navy came through for me.

I ended up ordering the flared cargo pants, the flared jeans and the skinny jeans. The skinny jeans are hilarious...butt crack is extra of course. Phew! Danger is diverted. Now I can concentrate on finding nice tops and outerwear to match ;-)

No comments: