title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

28 September 2007

::splendid weather::

FINALLY, indian summer seem to have left us for good. We had splendid weather today...O and I went to my old firm and demonstrated some of her new tricks. Her skinny Old Navy jeans were also a big hit.

Speaking of splendid, O's terry dress and hoody set by Splendid is a wonderful addition to her fall wardrobe. The terry cloth used to make the garments is sooo soft...like butter. The dress is stretchy enough that it does not impede her movements. She started crawling last week, and has not stopped moving since ;-)

No comments: