title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

10 September 2007

::icky poo poo::

My shopping habit apparently doesn't take holidays. While on our beach vacation, I just HAD to stop by a baby store during one of our day trips. The store was surprisingly hip, considering we were surrounded by mullet hairdos and farmer tans. I bought O a little cotton/Lycra knit dress by Icky Baby and a wooden puppy-shaped toy by Beeswax.

I was drawn to the Icky Baby dress because 1) it was on sale (I know, not really logical thinking at all) and 2) the print is actually quite graphic and contemporary and 3) it was on sale.

You can find Icky Baby products in high end children's stores, as well as department stores such as Nordstrom and Barney's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When am I going to see miss cutes in the grey gingham number? i am going through O withdrawl.

Leslie C said...

I actually put the dress on her when we were in NYC...the neckline was still too big...never mind that she has a big head. So I guess we'll have to wait until Spring for the debut.