title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

23 May 2008

::middle-aged::

Today is my 36th birthday! It occurred to me that I am now closer to 40 than 30. It's no wonder they call my "condition" Advanced Maternal Age.

Architectdad took the day off today so we can spend some quality time together. We took O to the National Zoo. The weather is clear and sparkling. Tons of kids there, but it's to be expected :-)

Our friend V is kind enough to volunteer to babysit tonight; so Architectdad and I have a date to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I know, I'm a dork. But wouldn't you pay $10 to see if Harrison Ford can still make those cross-canyon jumps???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (belatedly) archictectmom! I love you blog!!