title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

21 May 2008

::o deary adiri::

I can't believe I am thinking about buying baby bottles again. After all of my woes with the Vice Versa bottles, I have decided not to use them for the twins. After some research, I am leaning towards these awesome BPA-free bottles by Adiri.

The Adiri bottles are attractive in that 1) the nipple shape closely resembles real breasts, 2) the petal vent reduces colic and 3) the polycarb-free, BPA-free material is dish washer safe. Each bottle even comes with a sleek cover that prevents leakage and contamination during transport.

The bottles come in three stages/flow rates: slow (0-3 mo.), medium (3-6 mo.) and fast (6+ mo.). The price point is a little high at $12.99/bottle, so it is definitely a splurge.

Search for Adiri retailers on the Adiri website.

No comments: