title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

28 May 2008

::phishies::

It comes as no surprise that Architectdad and I are moving our family to a larger home. The downside is...moving. The upside is...redecorating!

Since O's present obsession is fish, I found the perfect wall decals for her new room. The design, called "Lucky Koi" is by Mel Lim for Blik Surface Graphics. Love the Cherry Blossom sub-theme...O will love it too...judging from her pose atop a pile of blossom petals. You can choose from three preset color combinations; or if you're daring, you can even choose from Blik's custom palette.

As for the twins, I haven't decided on the theme. But I think Blik might be in their future.

No comments: