title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

18 August 2011

:: are you hip enough?! | iphone photography ::

I am addicted to the HIPSTAMATIC app for iPhone. When I'm out and about with my kids, I looove taking photos of our outings with this app. It is essentially a whole lot of interchangeable lenses & films (filters) that create AWESOME effects - from grungy hipster vintage to ultra texture monochrome. With cool names like "Roboto Glitter" and "Big Up", this app makes even THIS old timer feel a little hipper and happier :-)

Here are some black and whites that I took on our jaunts to the museums downtown:


 
Oculus at the American Indian Museum

Love this effect, look at the texture!

In motion!

Again, texture!

Love the glowing light from the clerestory windows at the Natural History Museum.

And then here are some vintage color ones that I just can't get enough of:

O learning to hold her breath under water in the tub :-)

Tweety bird.

Cool dude.

Gigante Koi at the National Arboretum

And to save my sanity and satisfy my obsessive,compulsive need to organize, I made these labels for O's toy boxes:


Toy box label: dress-up

Toy box label: dinos

Toy box label: dolls

No comments: