title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

23 August 2011

:: old soul | maryland newborn photographer ::

This little guy, F, decided to enter the world a couple of weeks early - only a couple of days after our session with his mama, baba and beautiful sister, A. When I met him, I was pleasantly surprised by how alert he was and how focused he seemed. His calm, but almost intense looks made me think of an old soul who has been around for ages...

Thank you again, K+T, from the bottom of my heart, for the incredible honor of capturing these important moments for you and your lovely family.


Such an intimate, yet strong image


Love the play of shade and shadow on this one

Old soul

With big sister

No comments: