title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

06 August 2011

:: big sister to be | maryland maternity photographer ::

This little girl, A, is one of my VERY FAVORITE subjects! Not only is she photogenic and a natural in front of the camera, she has a twinkle in her eyes that makes you wonder what is in that smart little head of hers :-) Here she is with her very pregnant Mama (who gave birth to her little brother just a few days later!) and adoring Baba. Thank you K + T for inviting me into your home & letting me photograph your soon-to-be-one-more family! (More to come later of newborn baby brother...stay tuned!)



Resting on the Bump


Isn't this the quitessential childhood image?!

One of my favorite family shots! I love how the parents are looking at her lovingly in the background.

No comments: