title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

15 August 2011

:: the girls | washington dc children's photographer ::

Now that O is almost 5 (I still cannot believe it!), she is quite the little camera hog. She has gotten so used to me sticking my big ol' camera in her face that she will actually smile willingly (and genuinely) at the lens. Her sister, C2, on the other hand, is still giving me her silly 2-1/2 year old faces whenever a camera points in her direction. Here are some recent shots of the girls on one of our summer outings:



The camera hog :-)



Silly face or not, those eyes (and eyelashes) are hard to resist!


ALMOST NOT making a face...
 

No comments: