title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

18 October 2011

:: 3 generations | washington dc family photographer ::

As a child, I felt so lucky to have all four of my grandparents around me while growing up. I looked forward to cozy weekends at Puo's and lazy summers at Ah Ma's. Now that I have children of my own, I wish my grandparents are still alive to see how these little ones are so much like them in so many ways.

This past weekend, I had the privilege of photographing three generations of a close family - The Grand Dame, the Adventurous Mom, the Energetic Older Sister and the Mellow Younger Brother. Thank you G, M, A + L for letting me capture priceless family moments for you!








Little brother does EVERYTHING big sister does - how sweet is that?!







One of my very favorite moments - Mom's earring came loose and A tried to help mom put it back in.
 




2 comments:

Adventurous Mom said...

Love these images. It was a fun session and you were so easy to work with. This gallery does not do justice to the magic of your 'eye' but you will know what I mean. (Love your magic wand!) Thanks for these memories.

Leslie C said...

@G - Thanks so much for your kind words! I had a great time with your family - A & L are wonderful! Your mom is fantastic too...such a trooper!