title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

09 October 2011

:: happy birthday | washington dc family portrait photographer ::

As a birthday present to her husband, my latest client asked me to photograph her three GORGEOUS daughters, K, E and little S. Not only were they a joy to work with, these girls have the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen! Each girl has a distinct personality, yet they get along perfectly and love each other unconditionally.  What's more, mom was fabulous at keeping everyone playful and focused (thank you, C!). Thank you V Family for a fantastic session and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mr. V!





















No comments: