title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

12 October 2011

:: inspired | washington dc me ra koh workshop ::

This past weekend, I - along with 24 extraordinary women - attended a Me Ra Koh photography workshop. It wasn't just about shutter speed, F stop and film speed; it was also about the art and soul of photography and doing what you love - in spite of whatever obstacles we may encounter in our daily lives. My sincerest thanks to my fellow attendees, Me Ra K. and Brian T. - you have inspired me to do better and to enjoy every moment of everyday. I truly loved sharing belly laughs with you all :-)

Here are some shots from the workshop - big thanks to our model families...we couldn't have done it without you!















1 comment:

Lisa said...

Leslie- Great shots! My favorite shot is the one of the girl looking over her dad's shoulder. I'm SO glad you were able to attend the workshop. I can't wait for my turn in March!