title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

23 October 2011

:: performance art | american indian museum washington dc ::

If you have not visited the National Museum of American Indians, please go. As an architect, I love the thoughtfully designed details and native motifs inside and out. As a photographer, I love how beautifully diffused light bounces off the stone pavers. As for my children? They love running and chasing each other around the expansive forecourt and standing under the rainbows refracted by glass prisms inside the museum.

Don't they look like they are somehow trying to "feel" the colors with their bodies??? Or maybe avant garde little-people mime performers???



No comments: