title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

01 January 2013

:: Project Life 01.01.2013 | {Resolution } ::


Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do today. ~ Thomas Jefferson


As we embark on a brand new year, I am reminded by this quote that without action, all of the pretty ideas and goals inside my head will not have a chance to blossom and take flight. So to jump start my push forward one day at a time, I've joined the Project Life 365 photo-a-day challenge.

I wish everyone a healthy, happy, peaceful 2013!!!




No comments: