title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

18 January 2013

:: Project Life 01.18.13 | {news} ::

With all the inaugural news buzz around town, I thought I'd give you a little self-promoting news after our yearly wellness checkups at the peds. I'm happy to report, there was not one tear...some whimpers, but no tears. Four shots, three blood draws, three pee-in-the-cup, three hearing tests, three vision tests later...all three children haven been declared healthy and apparently quite TALL.


No comments: