title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

08 January 2013

:: Project Life 01.08.13 | {front door} ::

I had the perfect door in mind for today's Project Life 365 photo, but I couldn't make it there in time. So, I cheated a bit and dug up an image from our family trip to NYC last summer. This image was taken from the very yellow main floor lobby escalator, looking down towards the front door of the Hudson Hotel. I remember I almost dropped my camera because O caught me off guard with this rapture pose -- she was so excited about what was awaiting her beyond those front doors.


No comments: