title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

13 January 2013

:: Project Life 01.13.13 | {forgotten} ::

This post is not so much about forgetting, but remembering -- remembering to take a deep breath once in a while & remembering what makes you happy & content. There is a beautiful little country store at the foot of the mountain where B & I were married. We take the children there every Fall to pick our perfect pumpkins -- pumpkins from all over the world that have been hand-picked, thoroughly bathed & meticulously displayed by the owner of the shop. Maybe I'll open a shop like this one day.

No comments: