title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

07 August 2007

::my ass is twitching-you people make my ass twitch::

Can I just say this: people need to mind to their children at the pool. It's inevitable that kids will be kids. But it's another thing when the kids are creating havoc while the mother is sitting on her big arse doing nothing about the misbehavior. Inconsiderate parents breed inconsiderate children. Some people just make my ass twitch.

O's ass has been twitching as well lately. Due to the hot and humid weather, she has been getting hot, bright red, diaper rash regularly. It's unbelieveably painful for her. We use
Kiehl's diaper rash ointment to soothe and protect her irritated bottom. While the formula contains many natural, healing ingredients, I believe it is the thick zinc cream that seals out the wetness and keeps the skin dry. It is this property that makes for quick healing. O's rash is usually gone by the second day. If needed, the ointment is also allergy tested to be used daily.

BTW, the title comes from a line in the movie "French Kiss."

No comments: