title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

29 August 2007

::where did the light go::

I have been having issues with my Candeloo nightlights. I cannot shut off the lights using the on/off button at the base of the each light. While it is not a big deal, it means that I have to remember to put the lights back in the recharger when not in use, otherwise the juice will run out. Our friend, L, also has similar issues. Unfortunately, her Candeloos won't even recharge.

So, I decided to write to Vessel to see what brilliant ideas they have about fixing the lights. They wrote back right away and said that they'd replace both sets of Candeloos free of charge. I have not received the replacements yet, so I will withhold judgement on their customer service for now. But so far, so good!


::UPDATE::
The Vessel cust rep just replied. Here is what she says:

"Hi Leslie, After reviewing your cases, we have determined that your set of candeloos are no longer covered under warranty. Our warranty is 180 days, or 6 months. We can however offer you replacements parts at a 20% discount. The candeloo lamps are 18 dollars each plus shipping. Please let us know if you would like to order replacements lamps and i can place an order for you via e-mail.Since your friends unit is still covered under warranty, I have gone ahead and placed an order for a new base to be sent to her. It will ship via ups ground in 5-7 business days.Thanks, Vessel Customer Support."

Ahmmm...since my lamps were a baby shower gift, I really don't have any control over when it was purchased. I suppose I should have contacted them as soon as the lamps stopped working...which was 3 months after I first opened the box. INFURIATING. At least they are replacing L's charger. Let's hope that's all it takes to fix the problem.

No comments: