title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

24 August 2007

::nu shoos::

I just bought a pair of new flats for myself. I guess you could call them mommy shoes, since I used to never wear flats before. While I was pregnant, I bought a pair of ballet slippers/skimmers from Nine West. What was I thinking?! The shoes barely breathed...plus I was a super sweaty pregnant woman. You get the picture?

Now that my feet have returned to their original shape and size, I am ready for nice shoes again. After countless searches on the internet, I found an elegant pair of ballet flats by Sigerson Morrison from Zappos.com. Zappos not only sells numerous popular brands, it offers couture brands as well. Best of all, it offers NEXT DAY SHIPPING FOR FREE!!!

The baby/kids collection at Zappos is ginormous. I'm pretty sure the Puma Kids collection is better than what is offered in Puma stores or online store. Good stuff. V also mentioned Aster Kids shoes today...adorable Mary Janes for girls and sporty shoes for boys. No tax and free next day shipping?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Doris said...

mmmm.... cute. new shoes. drool.