title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

08 May 2013

:: iPHONOGRAPHY 101: compose | edit | share ::


I am so pleased to announce the details of my iPhonography class, “iPHONOGRAPHY 101: Compose, Edit, Share”!

WHAT: Join me for a 2-hour photo walk around town, and I’ll show you tips and tricks on composing, editing and sharing images with your iPhone (or Android) camera. Post your new and improved iPhone images on a private Facebook group & get feedback from your peers and me.

WHO: Me and 5-10 other iPhone addicts! (Android addicts are welcome too, of course!)

WHEN: Saturdays (sans little ones); Weekdays (mommy/daddy + little one).

COST: $95.00 per person. Paid in full at the time of registration.

The inaugural class will meet Saturday, June 1st, 10:00 AM, at the National Gallery of Art. Rain or shine. Participants of this class will receive priority registration pricing of $75.00 per person. To register, please email (leslie@binkiesandnoseprints.com) or call (202.436.2825).

GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE. Great gifts for Mother’s Day & Father’s Day! Perfect Parents’ Day Out for you and your friends!

I look forward to sharing my iPhonographic journey with you!




3 comments:

Christine White said...

This sounds awesome! I hope to win an entry to the class from Our Kids! I don't have the budget to pay for it . :(y

chrissiep said...

I'd like to learn about options for interesting editing, colors, and cropping on my I-phone. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to learn how to get action shots on an iPhone. Thanks.