title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

06 May 2013

:: iPHONOGRAPHY | how I love thee ::

If you've been following my Project Life 365 journey on this blog and my Facebook page, you've probably guessed my love for the iPhone camera. While I couldn't live without my DSLR, it is simply too big to tote with me everywhere. That's why the iPhone has become my everyday camera that I use to document my daily life and unusual adventures.

captured using the iPhone & Hipstamatic app

In essence, the iPhone is a point-and-shoot camera of sorts. However, the major difference is that once you've captured an image, you could edit it using an in-camera app, and share it with family and friends almost instantaneously. To boot, there are even apps out there that will allow you to upload the iPhone images and they will send prints or photo book to your home directly.

captured using the iPhone & Camera+ app

More importantly, you don't have to know anything about photography to start using the iPhone to document your life. All you need is some quick and dirty tricks on how to compose, edit and share. TUNE IN TOMORROW for some of my iPHONOGRAPHY TIPS AND TRICKS and AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

No comments: